About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas felt wreath ideas upcycle - reuse

Make a base  wreath as a platform for you flowers.
Once you get all of your flowers glued on, you'll have a beautiful winter wreath!
Each flower in the rough should look like this:

I went to the Salvation Army the other day on a mission and got these sweaters for the roses.

No, those aren't maternity clothes!  
I needed wool sweaters or fleece in creams, browns and whites for my winter project of 2011.

The whites were a bit discolored and dingy so I decided to just go to AC Moore and get white felt but used these sweaters for most of the flowers. Adding just touches of white for brightness.





No comments:

Post a Comment